How To Make Mango Ice Cream – without an ice cream machine
Have you wanted to try making your own ice cream, but don’t have an ice cream machine? Here’s a very easy-to-follow 3 step mango ice cream recipe for you…
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup of whipping cream (heavy)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 Mangoes (peeled & cubed)
- Add the sugar to the mangoes and blend until pureed in a food processor or blender.
- Use a mixer or whisk to whip the cream thoroughly until stiff peaks. Add the lemon juice and then combine the mango puree. Blend together until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer-friendly container. Place in the freezer for roughly at approximately 3 hours. If kept in the freezer for too long the mixture will freeze solidly, so allow for defrost time before eating. 30-45 minutes should be enough time.
Now just to serve and enjoy…